Saber Cycle makes no warranty of any kind in regard to other manufacturer’s products sold by Saber Cycle. Saber Cycle will pass on all warranties made by the manufacturer on behalf of the customer but the responsibility for disposition of the warranty claim lies with the manufacturer.
Warranty claims will be remedied by replacement of the defective product.
Consumable parts are not warrantied unless the defect restricts installation of the part. Consumable parts are those that need to be replaced on a regular schedule, such as timing belts, air, fuel and oil filters, brake pads, steering stem and wheel bearings, cables, radiator hoses, spark plugs and spark plug covers and shocks.
Saber Cycle warrants that any Barracuda® products sold hereunder, shall be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of purchase by the consumer except for the following provisions:
- Saber Cycle shall have no obligation in the event the customer is unable to provide a receipt showing the date the customer purchased the product(s).
- The product must be properly installed, maintained and operated under normal conditions.
- Saber Cycle shall not be liable for any consequential and incidental damages, including labor and paint, resulting from failure of a Barracuda® product, failure to deliver, delay in delivery, delivery in nonconforming condition, or for any breech of contract or duty between Saber Cycle and a customer.
- Barracuda® products are often intended for use in specific applications. Saber Cycle makes no warranty if a Barracuda® product is used in applications other than what is stated in the description.
- Exhaust systems are warranted for manufacturing defects only. There is no warranty on discoloration of exhaust pipes or mufflers. Discoloration or blueing is caused by tuning characteristics, exhaust timing, carburetor jetting or overheating and is not caused by defective manufacturing.
- All claims for merchandise purchased directly from websites other than Saber-Cycle.com must be directed to the original seller on the respective website.