Your privacy is important to us. To protect your privacy, this notice explains how all of your information is handled on our mobile app and website and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
How We Collect and Use Your Information for our Email Lists
- When you Join our Email List, your name and email is added to a list securely saved by an off-site service we use to to manage our email notices of product news and specials that you signed up for. Our email lists are privately held by us and your information is never sold to a third party for marketing or any other purpose.
- When you place an order on our website or mobile app, our Check Out page includes an option to confirm that you would like to receive future email notices of product news and specials. The option is checked but can be unchecked if you do not want to receive emails. If you opt in, your name and and email will be added to our email list.
How We Collect and Use Your Order Information
- Your Customer Registration information is password-protected and secured safely on our website and mobile app to protect your billing, shipping, credit card data and order history. This data can only be retrieved by the customer. We can only view the email that was registered to the account, change passwords or unlock accounts that were locked after five failed login attempts.
- Your order information is downloaded from the back end of our website to our private desktop accounting system for processing. We do not have access to your credit card information nor use a Cloud for storing order history.
- We use your order information to process your order, such as creating the shipping label, adjusting the order total and corresponding with you about your order. We do not sell your information to any third party.
Our Commitment To Data Security
- Our web and mobile app host uses state-of-the art software and procedures to prevent unauthorized access, safeguard all data and provides the required encryption technology and SSL (Secured Sockets Layer) protocols to transmit credit card information for verification.
- Our online credit card processing on our website and mobile app is compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and uses the Payflow payment gateway services to authorize, process and settle credit card payments.
How You Can Access and Change Your Information
You can access your password-protected Customer Registration information to make changes to your address, email, and credit card information. Visit our website or open our mobile app and use the Customer Sign In that pops up to log into your account and make your changes.