Your privacy is important to us. To protect your privacy, this notice explains how your information is handled on our mobile app and website and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used.
How We Collect and Use Your Information for our Email Lists
- Sign up for emails and your name and email is added to a list securely saved on an off-site email marketing service that we use for sending email product news. Our email lists are privately held by us and your information is never sold to a third party for any purpose.
- When an order is placed on our website or mobile app, our Check Out page includes an option to confirm that you would like to receive future email notices. The option is checked but can be unchecked if you do not want to receive emails.
How We Collect and Use Your Order Information
- Customer Registration information is password-protected and secured safely on our website and mobile app to protect your billing, shipping, credit card data and order history. Your information can only be retrieved and updated by you. We are only able to view the email registered to the account, change passwords or unlock accounts.
- Your order information is transmitted from our website to our in house accounting system for processing and fulfillment. Credit card account numbers are encrypted. We use your information for the order's packing slip and shipping label. Your information is never sold to a third party for any purpose.
Our Commitment To Credit Card Security
- When your order is submitted, our website and mobile app safeguards all data using TLS (Transport Layer Security) authentication and data encryption protocol to transmit credit card information for verification and approval through Paypal's Payflow payment gateway.
- The credit card processing on our website and mobile app is compliant with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS).