Returns must be processed through the original buyer.
Returned merchandise for any other reason other than warranty claims and order fulfillment errors must be in brand new condition and are subject to a 25% restocking fee.
All returns are subject to inspection for determination of full or partial credit or replacement.
- Any returned part showing evidence of being used or installed contrary to manufacturer’s instructions will not be eligible for exchange, refund or warranty consideration.
- Any returned part that has been subjected to improper handling, packaging or return shipping by the customer will not be eligible for exchange, refund or warranty consideration.
- All returned electrical items will be inspected & tested. If electrical item is deemed functional, no credit will be issued and the item will be returned.
All sales are final on discontinued or closeout merchandise.
Message Customer Service from the HELP tab on our website or from our Facebook page to create a support ticket and include this information:
- Part number(s) to be returned
- Invoice number
- Reason for return
We will issue a Return Authorization or R.A. which is not to be confused with a credit authorization. We will email a prepaid shipping label to you.
- Carefully package merchandise to avoid damage during shipment.
- Ship only those items for which the R.A. has been issued.
- Ship package to:
11780 E 83rd St
Raytown, MO 64138-3507
Returns that do not have an R.A. number will be refused.