Returns must be processed through the original buyer.
All sales are final on discontinued or closeout merchandise.
Returned merchandise for any other reason other than warranty claims and order fulfillment errors must be in brand new condition and is subject to a 25% restocking fee that may be waived if a new order is placed.
All returns are subject to inspection for determination of full or partial credit or replacement.
- Any returned part showing evidence of being used or installed contrary to manufacturer’s instructions will not be eligible for exchange, refund or warranty consideration.
- Any returned part that has been subjected to improper handling, packaging or return shipping by the customer will not be eligible for exchange, refund or warranty consideration.
- All returned electrical items will be inspected & tested. If electrical item is deemed functional, no credit will be issued and the item will be returned.
Message Customer Service from the HELP tab on our website or from our Facebook page to create a support ticket and include this information:
- Part number(s) to be returned
- Invoice number
- Reason for return
We may issue a Return Authorization or R.A. if the reason for return does not conflict with our Sales Policies. A Return Authorization should not to be confused with a credit authorization.
Enter the R.A. number on the ship label. Returns that do not have an R.A. number on the parcel will be refused.
We will email a prepaid shipping label to you if the return is due to a warranty issue or order fulfillment error.
- Carefully package merchandise to avoid damage during shipment.
- Ship only those items for which the R.A. has been issued.
- Ship package to:
11780 E 83rd St
Raytown, MO 64138-3507